03 March 2011

Bathrooms that make my heart go pitter patter.

You probably didn't know that a bathroom could make someone's heart go pitter patter did you? Maybe it's just me.  


Rustic at its best. From the painted plank flooring and walls to the gorgeous claw foot tub, this bathroom scores an a+ in style.


If this were my home I would live in the tub.
 

 Electic, rustic, bohemian, turquoise, shabby chic. All of my favorite descriptors in one bathroom.


I love this unusual pedestal sink. It's so ornate and lovely. The plank walls, circular windows, and rustic light fixtures add such character to this space. 

The French do it best when it comes to interior design in my opinion. They truly have a knack for elegance. 

All photos taken from House of Turquoise

No comments :

Post a Comment