10 June 2011

Color Splash!

I. <3. Color.
That being said, one of the color combinations that I am particularly fond of at the moment is turquoise and rust. These complimentary colors are the perfect contrast of warm and cool. I will say though that this duo is definitely not for the play-it-safe-lets-paint-everything-neutral types. Both colors are bold, bright, and in my opionion fabulous when paired together. The combo works particularly well in a living room, bedroom, or sunroom to create a friendly, cheery, and relaxing space.  














Love it? Get the look!



 

[ Stella Chair shown in Rust available at I.O. Metro]



[Byron Chair shown in Rust available at I.O. Metro]




[Numbers IV Canvas Art available at I.O. Metro]




[Turquiose Zhang Vase available at I.O. Metro]



[Blue Star Mirror available at I.O. Metro]

No comments :

Post a Comment