23 April 2011

Happy Easter!

With tomorrow being Easter I thought it would be fun to feature some fun ideas for festive table settings!


What I really love about this is its simplicity. Colorful jelly beans add such a pop of color to a clear glase vase. Daffodils, daisies, or tulips would be perfect for this centerpiece!



This outdoor brunch is so adorable. I love idea of wrapping ribbon and doilies around the drink bottles.


I am loving the mixture of different gingham patterns together. They work so well along with the vintage silverware. 



How popular you would be with the kiddies in your family if you had a spread like this at your Easter dinner. I can't imagine how excited they would be!


The carrots as a centerpiece is such a great idea! It adds so much color and interest while fitting perfectly with the theme.


It's all in the details. These are so presh! 

     

The grass and tulip centerpieces are the perfect touch of spring! I love the natural look that the bowls of fresh eggs give the table.





No comments :

Post a Comment