19 May 2011

Love List


[My new black maxi skirt.]
It's a great staple in the summer wardrobe because it's so versatile. I really like the way Mary Kate Olsen has styled hers with strappy sandals and a casual button up.

[Colorful Outdoor Weddings.]


I have found myself searching for and swooning over gorgeous outdoor weddings and dinners. I love being out in the great wide open. 



[Vintage blue tackle box.]

I'd rather be fishin'. No seriously, I really love to fish. I always throw them back though. 


[Bicycles.]

I have wanted a bike really bad for the past year and a half. We live on the perfect street for walking, running, and biking. There's a huge bike lane that's calling my name. I'm going to have to invest in one soon. Real soon. Make that two actually. One for me, one for my hubs.

No comments :

Post a Comment