02 May 2012

love list




[bar carts]

keep the guests happy with a little home bar. add some pretty drinkware, a tray, and a vase of fresh flowers to make it come to life.



[ralph lauren honeycomb lantern]

how interesting does this look? it's gorgeous and would look fantastic in a grouping of three over a dining table or in an  entry.

[al fresco dining]

when the weather warms up there's no place i'd rather be than outdoors.


[ce jeu by yelle]

though i can't understand a single lyric of this song, it puts me in the best mood. love!

2 comments :

  1. love the idea of your "love list" post, so simple!
    and agreed... loving the bar cart and honeycomb light
    looking forward to the next one!
    x kat

    ReplyDelete

  2. Wonderful post -Thanks for sharing this article with me and your reader. I have add your site to my bookmark for search any more article that I am search then I come for your site first for search.
    custom imprinted drink-ware

    ReplyDelete